iBall has launched Slide Brace-X1 4G, the company’s latest tablet in the Slide series, which is also the successor of the Brace-X1 3G tablet that was launched last year. This has the same 10.1-inch (1280 x 800 pixels) IPS display, comes with dual chambered speakers that promises load and clear sound, has 4G support with voice calling and packs a 7800mAh battery.
But this is powered by an Octa-Core Cortex A53 processor, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS, has an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has 21 regional languages with read and write support, and comes pre-loaded with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
iBall Slide Brace-X1 4G specifications
- 10.1-inch (1280 x 800 Pixels) capacitive multi-touch IPS display
- 1.3 GHz Octa-Core ARM Cortex A53 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with micro SD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS
- 8MP AF rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with recording
- 4G (Voice calling via Hands-free), WiFi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB OTG
- 7800mAh battery
The iBall Slide Brace-X1 4G comes in bronze gold color and is priced at Rs. 17,499 (MRP).
Commenting on the launch, Sandeep Parasrampuria, CEO and Director, iBall, said:
Bronze gold looks, Stunning design, powerful performance, 4G built-in, VOLTE support…the list could be endless. The latest at iBall Slide Brace-X1 4G truly defines the needs of today’s generation. It is best suited for the dynamic needs of our dynamic lifestyle which has multiple roles to play.