Huawei has announced Enjoy 6, successor of Enjoy 5 that was introduced back in October last year, in China. It has a 5-inch HD AMOLED display, is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 SoC and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera, similar to the Enjoy 5.
It has 7.9mm slim full metal unibody design and also comes with a fingerprint sensor on the back. It packs a 4100mAh battery.
Huawei Enjoy 6 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD AMOLED display, 75% NTSC color gamut
- 1.5 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with MicroSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera, 83-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 143.2× 70.4× 7.9mm; Weight: 145g
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dirac HD audio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4100mAh (typical) / 4000mAh (minimum) battery
The Huawei Enjoy 6 comes in Gold, White and Gray colors and is priced at 1299 yuan (Rs. 12,799 approx.). It is now available for order in China and will be available from October 31st.