Samsung is all set to unveil the Galaxy C9 Pro in China later today, now the smartphone has been listed on T-Mall ahead of official announcement. This reveals all the details about the smartphone, including a 6-inch 1080p AMOLED screen, latest Octa-Core Snapdragon 653 processor, Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with Samsung’s own UI on top and 16-megapixel front and rear cameras.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro specifications
- 6-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 653 processor (Quad 1.95GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.44GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage, expandable memory up to 256GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 16MP front camera
- Dimensions: 162.9×80.7×6.9mm;Weight: 185g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth v 4.2, ANT+, USB-Type-C, NFC
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro comes in Gold and Rose Gold colors and is priced at 3199 yuan (US$ 470 / Rs. 31670 approx.).