Huawei’s Honor brand just sent out invites for the launch of Honor 8, the company’s latest high-end smartphone in India on October 12th. It was announced in China back in July. We unboxed the smartphone recently, check out the video below.
honor 8 specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, 96% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core Kirin 950 (2.3GHz 4 x A72 + 1.8GHz 4 x A53) 16nm processor with Mali T880-MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 12MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF, f/2.2 aperture, 6P lens, 1.4um pixel size
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 145.5 x 71 x 7.45 mm;Weight: 153g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fiac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh (typical) / 2900mAh (minimum) battery with fast charging
The Honor 8 comes in Sapphire Blue, Pearl White and Midnight Black colors. We should know the price of the smartphone when it launches next Wednesday.