Super Cell, creators of popular Clash of Clans game released Clash Royale game for Android and iOS users globally back in March this year. Today it has released a major update along with balance update that brings new tournament mode, including new Challenges mode that has Classic and Grand Challenge, new Chests, including Legendary Chest and Epic Chest.
This also brings four new cards that will be released every two weeks starting from tomorrow, Special one-time offers in store when you reach each arena and Special offer card stacks for newly released cards. Check out the complete changelog below.
NEW TOURNAMENT MODE
- Challenges: 12 wins unlocks the top prize, 3 losses and you’re out.
- Classic Challenge: 10 Gems to enter, top prize of 2000 Gold and 100 cards
- Grand Challenge: 100 Gems to enter, top prize of 22000 Gold and 1100 cards
CURRENT TOURNAMENTS REVAMPED
- Tournament Creation: Gem prices and prizes reworked
- Simplification: Choose between four tournament setups
FOUR NEW CARDS
- Mega Minion: Available on September 20th
- Every Two Weeks: One new card will be released.
NEW CHESTS & SHOP OFFERS
- Legendary Chest: Contains a Legendary Card from any Arena! Can be won from battle and appears in the Shop
- Epic Chest: Contains only Epic Cards! Can be won from battle and appears in the Shop
- Arena Packs: Special one-time offers available upon reaching a new Arena
- New Cards: Special offer card stacks available for newly released cards
MORE COOL STUFF
- Rethinking Emotes: You can now mute your opponent during each battle
- Excess Crowns: Now overflow from one Crown Chest to the next, if you have one waiting
- Achievements: Unlock a new achievement in Tournament Challenges
- Card Balance: We’ve re-balanced several cards