Xiaomi already confirmed Deca-Core Helio X25 SoC, dual cameras and OLED display for the Redmi Pro. Today the company’s CEO Lei Jun has posted an image of him holding the phone. This shows the phone’s unibody metal design and dual cameras on the back. Images of the rumored Mi Notebook has also surfaced in a couple of images that shows chrome finish and USB Type-C port.
According to earlier rumors, the Mi Note book will come will come in two variants. The base variant will have pack a Intel Core i5-6200U processor with Intel HD Graphics 520, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD and up to 8 hours of battery life. The other variant is expected to come with a 15.6-inch scree, Intel Core i7-6700HQ processor with NVIDIA GTX970M 4GB DDR5 graphics card, 16GB DDR4 RAM and 512GB SSD.
Xiaomi Redmi Pro rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) OLED display from AUO
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X25 processor (Cortex 1.4GHz x4 + Cortex A53 2.0GHz x4 + the Cortex A72 2.5GHz X2) with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB of internal storage
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 12 MP dual rear cameras with Sony IMX260 and ISOCELL S5K2L1 sensors
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 3,700mAh battery
The Xiaomi Mi Notebook is rumored to be priced at 3999 yuan (US$ 599 / Rs. 40,365 approx.) for the base variant and the high-end Mi Notebook Pro is expected to be priced at 6999 yuan (US$ 1050 / Rs. 70,620 approx.). We should know all the details about these devices when it goes official tomorrow.