ZTE has announced ZMax Pro, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone that will head to MetroPCS in the U.S. in August. It packs a 6-inch 1080p display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 SoC and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
ZTE ZMax Pro Specifications
- 6.0-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3400mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The ZTE ZMax Pro comes in blue color, is priced at $99 after in-store rebate, is now available for order from MetroPCS in the U.S. and ships from August 1.