iBall has launched Andi Gold 4G, the company’s latest 4G smartphone in the Andi series with a 3000mAh battery that promises up to 12 hours of talk time. It packs a 5-inch HD screen, is powered by a 1GHz Quad-Core processor, runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop), has a 8-megapixel auto focus rear camera and a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash. It has dual SIM support, similar to most of the iBall smartphones.
iBall Andi Gold 4G specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735M 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The The iBall Andi Gold 4G comes in Gold color and is priced at Rs. 6,499 (MRP). It comes with a free protective cover and is already available through retail stores in India.