iBall has launched Andi 5G Blink 4G, it’s latest 4G smartphone which is also the company’s first smartphone running Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It has a 5-inch FWVGA screen, is powered by a quad-core MediaTek SoC, has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It has support for 21 regional languages with read & write support.
iBall Andi 5G Blink 4G specifications
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS display
- 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735M 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 5MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2300mAh battery
The iBall Andi 5G Blink 4G comes in Rose Gold and Special Gold colors, is priced at Rs. 5,999 and is available across India.