Panasonic has launched P75, the company’s latest smartphone in the P series with a 5000mAh battery. It has a 5-inch HD screen, is powered 1.3GHz quad-core processor, runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Sail UI, 8-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has 3G connectivity and dual SIM support, similar to most other Panasonic smartphones.
Panasonic P75 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6580 processor with Mali 400 MP2 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Sail UI
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with dual LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 144.9 x 71 x 8.95 mm; Weight: 157 grams
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 5000mAh battery
The Panasonic P75 comes in Champagne Gold and Sand Black colors and is priced at Rs. 5,990. It also comes with a free screen protector worth Rs. 399.
Commenting on the launch, Pankaj Rana, Business Head – Mobility Division, Panasonic India, said:
With the increased usage of smart phones nowadays, we offer our consumers a long lasting 5000mAH battery smart phone capable of turn-by-turn navigation as well, thereby assisting our consumers on the go.