Intex has launched Aqua View, the company’s latest smartphone in the Auqa series that comes with a free Eyelet VR Cardboard that is based on Google Cardboard version 2. It has 34 mm lenses and supports smartphones of screen upto 6-inches. The phone has a 5-inch HD 2.5D curved screen, has a fingerprint sensor and also comes with 4G LTE connectivity.
Intex Aqua View specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flashf, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 124×64×10.3mm; Weight: 146g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2200mAh battery
The Intex Aqua View comes in Grey and White and Champagne colors and is priced at Rs. 8,999.
Commenting on the launch, Sanjay Kumar Kalirona, Mobile Business Head, Intex Technologies said:
Virtual reality is the next big thing in the area of consumer technology. We are delighted to partner with Google in bringing Intex Eyelet Cardboard bundled with Aqua View thereby marking our entry into the VR space.
With inputs from Hitesh Arora