Coolpad today announced that it has sold over 5 lakh units of Note 3 Lite smartphones in India. To celebrate the milestone, it has launched limited edition Gold variant of Coolpad Note 3 Lite. The phone was launched in the country back in January this year in Black and Champagne White colors at Rs. 6,999. Apart from the new color, other specifications are similar to the original Coolpad Note 3 Lite.
Coolpad Note 3 Lite specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display, Scratch-resistant Glass
- 1.3GHz Quad-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6735 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Cool UI 6.0
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 140.8 x 70.4 x 8.9mm; Weight: 152g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 2500mAh battery
The Coolpad Note 3 Lite limited Gold Edition smartphone will be available exclusively on Amazon.in from June 9, 2016 at Rs. 7,499.
Commenting on the latest milestone and limited edition phone, Syed Tajuddin, CEO, Coolpad India said:
From the time Coolpad Note 3 Lite was launched, this power- packed smartphone has received phenomenal response due to its power- packed features. Note 3 Lite was launched exclusively for Indian market reiterating our commitment. To mark the occasion of selling 5 lakh units in less than 6 months, we unveiled the limited gold edition of Note 3 Lite. This new variant is our way of thanking our esteemed customers for the immense support.