ZTE has introduced Blade A2, its latest budget smartphone with a fingerprint sensor and a metal. It is also a successor of last year’s Blade A1. It has a has a 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor, runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop), has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) for quick focus in 0.1 seconds and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera that also has LED flash.
ZTE says that the 360-degree fingerprint sensor can unlock the phone in just 0.3 seconds. It has hybrid dual SIM support that lets you second SIM slot as a microSD slot when required and has it 4G LTE connectivity.
ZTE Blade A2 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D curved display
- 1.5 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 143.8 x 70.2 x 7.9mm; Weight: 135g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
The ZTE Blade A2 comes in Silver, Gray and Gold colors and is priced at just 699 Yuan ( US$ 106 / Rs. 7,110 approx.). It is now available for order through jd.com in China and will go on sale from June 15th.