Asus just announced Zenfone 3 at the Computex 2016. It packs a 5.5-inch 1080p Super IPS+ display with a screen-to-body ratio of 77.3%, 2.1mm narrow bezel and has 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass protection. It is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Zen UI on top. It has a 16-megapixel rear camera with Asus TriTech autofocus system that automatically selects 2nd generation laser, phase detection, or continuous autofocus for 0.03-second quick focus and subject tracking
It has a 8-megapixel front-facing camera and has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Asus Zenfone 3 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super IPS+ display with up to 500cd/m2 brightness, 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB of RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Zen UI 3.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, Laser AF, f/2.0 aperture, 6P Largan lens, 4 Stop OIS
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 152.59 x 77.38 x 7.69mm; Weight:155g
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4 and 5GHz) MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery
The Asus Zenfone 3 comes in Shimmer Gold, Aqua Blue, Sapphire Black and Moonlight White colors and starts at $249 (Rs. 16,760 approx.) for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage variant.