ZTE has announced Axon 7, the company’s latest high-end smartphone in the Axon series. It packs a 5.5-inch Quad HD AMOLED 2.5D curved glass screen, is powered by an Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit SoC and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It has a 20-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF), Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), f/1.8 aperture and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has a fingerprint sensor on the back, dual stereo speakers, two dedicated audio chips AK4961 and AK4490 from AKM and Dolby Atmos surround sound for the best sound quality quality. It has hybrid dual SIM slot that lets you use the second SIM as a expansion slot when required.
ZTE Axon 7 specifications
- 5.5-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display (optional force touch)
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB internal storage and 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) MiFavor UI 4.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 20MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, 4K video recording, PDAF, OIS, f/1.8 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- AK4961+AK4490, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 151.7×75×7.9mm; Weight: 185g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3250mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
The ZTE Axon 7 comes in Ion Gold and Quartz Gray colors, is priced at 2,899 yuan (US$ 442 / Rs. 29,630 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version, 3,299 yuan (US$ 502 / Rs. 33,690 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage variant is priced at 4099 yuan (US$ 625 / Rs. 41,850 approx.) that also comes with force touch. It will be available for order through Jd.com in China starting today and goes on sale from June 2nd.