Sony Mobile has accidentally revealed the image of its upcoming Xperia E5 smartphone on its social media channels before pulling them down. This shows the smartphone in black and white colors and the phone is expected to feature a metal frame. It will also have NFC support. Sony F3311 already surfaced in GFXBench listing, confirming most of the specifications of the phone. It is also expected to come in dual SIM variant, Xperia E5 dual, similar to the Xperia E4 series.
Sony Xperia E5 and E5 dual rumored specifications
- 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1.5/2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM (E5 dual)
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1,GPS NFC
The Sony Xperia E5 and E5 dual are expected to be officially announced later this week.