Intex has launched Cloud String HD, the company’s latest budget 4G smartphone with a fingerprint sensor on the back. It has a 5-inch HD on-cell 2.5D curved glass screen, is powered by a quad-core Spreadtrum processor, runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop), has a 8-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has dual SIM support and 4G LTE connectivity with support for 1800MHz FDD-LTE (band 3) and 2300MHz TDD-LTE (band 40) along with VoLTE.
Intex Cloud String HD specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD on-scell 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.3GHz Quad-core Spreadtrum SC9832A processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS
- Dual SIM
- 8MP autofocus rear camera with dual LED Flash, Samsung S5K3H5 sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 72.5×144.5×8.7mm; Weight: 150g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2200mAh battery
The Intex Cloud String HD comes in Black and White colors, is priced at Rs. 5599 and is available exclusively from Flipkart.