iBall today launched CompBook Excelance, it’s latest affordable Windows 10 laptop in partnership with Intel and Microsoft. It has a 11.6-inch (1366 x 768 pixels) display, is powered by a Quad Core Intel Z3735F processor, comes with a keyboard and a trackpad and weighs just 1.09kg. It has also launched a CompBook Exemplaire version with a 14-inch (1366 x 768 pixels) display with almost similar specifications but it weighs 1.46kg.
iBall CompBook Excelance / Exemplaire specifications
- 11.6-inch (1366 x 768 pixels) multi-touch IPS display (Excelance)
- 14-inch (1366 x 768 pixels) multi-touch IPS display (Exemplaire)
- 1.33GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3735F processor (burst up to 1.86GHz)
- 2GB DDR3 RAM, 32GB of internal storage, expandable up to 64GB with microSD card slot
- Built-in Keyboard with trackpad
- Windows 10 OS
- VGA front-facing camera
- Excelance – Dimensions: 291x203x24mm; Weight: 1.09kg
- Exemplaire – Dimensions: 347x232x20mm ; Weight: 1.46kg
- 3.5mm Combo Jack for Headphone & Mic, Dual Speakers
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 mini HDMI Port
- 10,000mAh battery with up to 8.5 hours of usage
The iBall CompBook Excelance comes in Blue color and is priced at Rs. 9,999 and the CompBook Exemplaire is priced at Rs. 13,999. The Pro version of these laptops with Windows 10 Pro are priced at Rs. 19,999 and Rs. 23,999, respectively. These will be available through major online retailers from tomorrow and in 3 to 4 weeks across all the IT retail channels.
Commenting on the launch of iBall CompBook, Mr. Sandeep Parasrampuria, Director and CEO of iBall, said:
iBall has always remained at the forefront of technological developments. Our latest products at iBall are focused on innovation with pricing, as we understand the needs of Young India and most of the digital gaps can be bridged if technology is made affordable. We at iBall, have made it our task to empower the lives of several Indians by delivering technologies that create a promising future for the society. iBall in association with Intel and Microsoft, is devoted to drive forward the digital revolution in India with World class products and offerings.