TP-LINK has launched Archer C50 (AC1200) Dual Band Wireless Router in India. It leverages the 802.11ac technology and has two external antennas promising stable wireless connections and optimal coverage. It also has USB Port that lets you share a printer locally and also share files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server.
Features of TP-LINK Archer C50
- 802.11ac 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 867Mbps connections for 1.2Gbps of total available bandwidth
- 2 dual band external antennas provide stable wireless connections and optimal coverage
- USB Port – easily share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server
- Easy network management with TP-LINK Tether
The TP-LINK Archer C50 is priced at Rs. 3,599 (MRP) and is backed by a 2-year warranty. It is available at a price of Rs. 2700 from Amazon.in.
Commenting on the launch, Lynn Wang – Product Director at TP-LINK India, said:
IOT is driving significance growth in the emergence and adoption of smart devices that connect to home and business networks to enhance security, productivity and convenience. Market research firm IDC says, the average home has more than eight connected IoT devices, which leads to traffic jam in your home network. Routers that support 802.11ac standard, helps in alleviate these issues by providing more than four times the throughput of 802.11n hardware.Archer C50 provides the wireless networking backbone to users which allows them to enjoy multiple tasks without compromising in speed, range and coverage.