Huawei has sent out a cryptic invite for its launch event in India on April 11th. The invite hints that the company might launch its smartwatch in India finally. It was originally announced back in March last year, but it went on sale only in September. Huawei introduced Jewel and Elegant smartwatches designed for women at the CES earlier this year.
Huawei Watch specifications
- 1.4-inch (400 x 400) pixels AMOLED Display, scratch-proof sapphire crystal lens, 286 ppi
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- 512MB RAM, 4GB eMMC
- Android Wear OS (compatible with smartphones running Android 4.3 and iOS)
- Sensors: 6-Axis motion sensor, Barometer, heart rate monitor
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Microphone, Speaker
- Water resitant (IP67)
- 300mAh battery
The Huawei Watch comes in gold, silver and black colors with stainless steel and leather band options. We should know the price of the smartwatch at the launch next Monday. We went hands-on with the smartwatch at the IFA last year, check out the video below.