A new device with model number ZTE NX529J has been listed on TENAA which is the Chinese equivalent of the FCC. The phone is expected to be the ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini.
The phone eature a 2.5D glass on front and back. As per the listing, the Nubia Z11 Mini has a 5-inch 1920 x 1080 display and it has a trademark red color home button at the front. It is said to be powered by a 1.2GHz / 1.5GHz octa-core processor Snapdragon 616 / 617 processor. The phone has a fingerprint sensor a the back while the SIM/SD card slot is on the left and power and volume rockers on the right.
ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini rumored specifications
- 5-inch 1920 x 1080 display
- 1.2GHz / 1.5GHz octa-core processor Snapdragon 616 / 617 processor
- 3GB RAM, 32GB memory
- Android 5.1.1
- 16 mega-pixel rear camera with LED flash
- 8 mega-pixel front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 141.9×70.4×8(mm); Weight: 138g
- 2,750mAh battery
There is no word on the official release and pricing of the device yet.