HTC unveiled only its Desire series of smartphones at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2016 in Barcelona earlier this week and it’s flagship One M10 smartphone is not expected to arrive until April. Now the Taiwanese company has started teasing the upcoming flagship smartphone with the tagline Power of 10, along with an image that shows the metal edges of the phone.
This coincides with last week’s leak that showed live image of the white variant of the smartphone with similar metal edges. According to earlier leak, the One M10 will be the ‘cleanest most symmetrical phone HTC ever made’.
HTC One M10 rumored specifications
- 5.2-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED display
- Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense 8 UI
- 12.3MP camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX377 sensor, Laser AF, OIS, PDAF, 4K video recording
- 5MP Ultrapixel front-facing camera, Samsung S5K4E6 sensor, 1080p video recording
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS with GLONASS
Since HTC has already started teasing the phone, it might reveal the official announcement date soon. During the earnings call, HTC’s CFO and President of Global Sales admitted that that sales of the flagship One M9 fell short of expectation in 2015. Can the One M10 save HTC?