Garmin has announced the vivofit 3 fitness tracker, successor of last year’s vivofit 2, at the MWC 2016 in Barcelona. It has Move IQ that captures different activities, such as walking, running, biking, swimming and using an elliptical, to view on Garmin Connect. It is water resistant to 50 meters, has one-year battery life and comes with a range of colorful interchangeable accessory bands, designs from the Garmin Style Collection and new styles from the Jonathan Adler + Garmin line.
It has a backlit display that shows steps, calories, distance, intensity minutes and time of day. The move bar with audible alert reminds users when they have been inactive too long.
Features of Garmin vivofit 3
- Features 1-year battery life
- Shows steps, calories, distance, intensity minutes and time of day on backlit display; monitors sleep
- Auto activity detection classifies activity type on Garmin Connect
- Reminds you to stay active with move bar and audible alert
- Automatically syncs² to Garmin Connect to save, plan and share progress
The Garmin vivofit 3 is priced at $99.99 (Rs. 6855 approx.) that comes with a regular or extra large sized black band. Tracker with regular sized dark camo band is priced at $109.99 (Rs. 7540). The Garmin Style Collection’s Gabrielle bundle includes a small sized black quilted band and white waves band for $119.99 (Rs. 8225 approx.).
Interchangeable accessory bands will be available in regular and extra large sized two packs for $29.99 each. Two pack options include marsala and white, slate and borealis, slate and marsala, camo and orange, and pink camo and white.