Swipe has launched Konnect 5.1 Limited Edition smartphone with Sandstone Black finish. It has a 5-inch FWVGA display with Vi-Di technology for brighter, colorful and vivid experience, is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat), which is upgradable to Android 5.1 (Lollipop) in future. It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 3.2-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support and 3G connectivity.
Swipe Konnect 5.1 specifications
- 5-inch (854 ×480 pixels) FWVGA display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 144 x 73 x 9.8mm; Weight: 156 grams
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 3.2 megapixel front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 3000mAh battery with up to 15 hours of talktime and up to 200 hours of standby on 3G
The Swipe Konnect 5.1 comes in Limited Edition Sandstone Black finish and is priced at Rs. 3,999. It is available exclusively from Snapdeal.
Commenting on the launch, Shripal Gandhi, Founder & CEO, Swipe Technologies, said:
Making technology affordable is our unstated mission and our products such as Konnect 5.1 help us play our role of market leaders in a successful way. Mostly, low cost phone is associated with low end specs; however, with Konnect 5.1 we bring a ‘no-compromise’ fully loaded smartphone experience to the first time smartphone buyer. Konnect 5.1 is a faster, quicker and dynamic offering that the company has brought out for the Gen Z. It is a smartphone designed for the aspiring, demanding and connected youth of India.