Ulefone, one of the popular smartphone makers in China today introduced Ulefone Power, its latest smartphone with a 6050mAh battery. This also comes with a 9V/2~3A quick charger that can charge the phone fully in 90 to 120 minutes, according to the company. A 5 minute Quick Charge can offer talk time of up to 2 hours and a 30 minute Quick Charge will offer 1 day of normal use, says Ulefone. It is 9.5mm thick and weighs just 190 grams, even though it packs a huge battery and also has a metal frame and a abrasion-proof back cover.
Coming to the specifications, the smartphone packs a 5.5-inch 1080p display with 2.5D glass and Corning Gorilla 3 glass protection, is powered by a MediaTek MT6753 Octa-Core 64-bit processor, runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop), which is upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) in future, has a 13-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX214 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It even has a fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in 0.1 to 0.3 seconds. It has a dedicated camera shutter key that can also start the voice recorder on long press and also comes with IR sensor for remote function.
Ulefone Power specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) LTPS AUO 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + micro / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX214 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with OmniVision OV5648
- Dimensions: 155x77x9.5mm; Weight: 190g
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 6050mAh Lithium-ion Polymer Sony battery with Quick Charging
The Ulefone Power comes in Dark Blue, Wooden and Silver White colors and is priced at US$ 209.99 (Rs. 13,945 approx.), which is definitely good for the specifications. Ulefone said that the smartphone will be available for purchase from its retail partners soon and it will start shipping before January 20.