OnePlus has announced that OnePlus X will go invite free every Tuesday starting today. The recently launched phone from the company will be available to buy without an invite via its open sale on every Tuesday.
Earlier this month, OnePlus scrappd the invite system and made OnePlus 2 invite free forever. The latest open salea Tuesday policy comes from OnePlus only days after OnePlus X went invite free from December 5-7 due to the upcoming holiday season. Along with the US, the open sales Tuesday offer for the OnePlus X is also coming to the UK. It is not known at the moment, if the OnePlus X will be available in limited stock during these open sales.
OnePlus X specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) based Oxygen OS 2.1
- Hybrid Dual (nano + nano) SIM (second slot can also be used as microSD slot)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, ISOCELL 32M sensor, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording,
- 8MP front-facing camera, OV8858 sensor, wide-angle lens, f/2.4 aperture
- Dimensions: 140×69×6.9mm; Weight: 138g (Onyx), 160g (Ceramic)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 1.2W bottom-facing speaker
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2525mAh built-in battery
OnePlus X was launched in October this year is priced at Rs. 16,999 for the Onyx version the and limited edition Ceramic version is priced at Rs. 22,999.