Hootsuite has now added many new tools to its iPhone application. These new tools include Facebook Integration, Support for Geotagging, and Language Translation etc.
The full list of new features in the Hootsuite App is as follows:
- Facebook Integration: You can update your status in 50+ languages, read your friends’ news updates, like them, schedule your messages for future publishing and also import your Facebook pages,
- Geotagging: You can now share your geo-location with all your Twitter and Facebook friends.
- Translation: You can now translate tweets and Facebook messages on the fly to 50+ languages. Also you can now compose a messages in your native language and then translate it on the go.
- Fresh Interface: A New Interface with large, intuitive buttons and introduction of Landscape Mode for updating your twitter status. Also, a Drag and Refresh option with Reply to All button.
- Bump to Follow: Integration of “Bump” for iPhones to follow any other HootSuite-enabled iPhone.
You can check out the new features in action in the video below.
All the above new features apply to both Hootsuite Lite Version (Free) as well as the Hootsuite Pro Version ($2.99).
Download Hootsuite for iPhone Lite (iTunes Link)
Download Hootsuite for iPhone (iTunes Link)