Strontium Technology has launched Type-C Mobile Kit, which combines NITRO UHS-I microSDXC card (64GB / 128GB) with a Type-C card reader that lets you transfer files between new-gen smartphones, tablets and laptops with USB Type-C ports and Mac/PC with standard USB 2.0 / 3.0 ports. The 64GB UHS-I card promises read speed of up to 85MB/s and has high speed Class 10 rating.
Highlights of Strontium NITRO 64GB / 128GB microSD with Type-C Card card reader
- Maximizes the UHS-I technology for outstanding NITRO performance
- 566X (85MB/s) minimum guaranteed read transfer speed (64GB), 466X (70MB/s) minimum guaranteed read transfer speed (128GB)
- Includes Type-C Card Reader that allows for data storage and transfer between devices with Type-C ports and Mac/PC through microSD Card
- For microSDXC (64GB – 128GB) cards: Compatible with microSDXC and microSDXC-I (UHS-I) enabled host devices only
- For Type-C Card Reader: Standard USB compatible with Win, Linux, Mac 10.X or above, USB Type-C compatible with supported devices with Type-C port.
- Interface – Super Speed Standard Type A USB (USB 3.0) and USB Type-C
- Durability: Water Proof; Temperature Proof; Magnet Proof and X-ray Proof
- Dimensions: UHS microSDXC : 11mm x 15mm x 1mm
- Type-C Card Reader : 42mm x 20mm x 8.6mm
- Available Capacities: 64GB and 128GB
- Strontium Lifetime Limited Warranty; 1 year warranty on Type-C Card Reader
The Strontium Type-C Mobile Kit comes in 64GB and 128GB capacities along with a Type-C card reader and is priced at Rs. 3,699 and Rs. 9,349, respectively.
Commenting on the launch, Vivian Singh, President & CEO, Strontium Technology Pvt. Ltd, said:
With a rapid increase in content capture on various devices, consumers are always looking out for an easy way to manage it. And at Strontium we always take the responsibility of protecting the data and give an easy and hassle free solution with our new innovative products. Recently we brought our new generation ultimate data solution NITRO UHS-I microSDXC card with Type-C card reader that gives a painless content transfer experience between new-generation smartphones, tablets and laptops equipped with USB Type-C ports and Mac/PC with Standard USB ports.