LG has launched a new White Gold variant of the G4 flagship smartphone in Korea. The company says that the White Gold Edition is targeting “women and young customers”.
The front and back of the phone are white while both the sides are painted in Gold. The back of this phone has a white matte finish which is different from the leather textured back cover on the original G4. The White Gold Edition comes with same specifications as the original G4.
LG G4 White Gold Edition Specifications
- 5.5-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD In-cell Touch Quantum display at 538 ppi
- 1.8 GHz hexa-core Snapdragon 808 processor with Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with OIS 2.0, F1.8 aperture, LED Flash, Laser Auto Focus and 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions – 148.9×76.1×9.8-6.3; Weight: 155 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE (APT-x) , GPS, NFC, Slim Port
- 3,000 mAh removable battery, wireless charging with Quick Circle cover
The LG G4 White Gold Edition costs KRW 699,600 which is around $605 in South Korea. There is no word as-of-yet regarding an international release of the White Gold G4 color variant.