Apple’s recently announced iPad Pro tablet will go on sale starting November 11. The 12.9-inch tablet will be available to order online and hit retail stores later this week. The Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard accessories will also launch alongside the iPad Pro.
Apple iPad Pro specifications
- 12.9 inch Fully laminated Retina Display with 2732 x 2048 resolution at 264 ppi
- A9X chip with 3rd gen 64-bit architecture and M9 motion coprocessor
- Dimensions: 305.7x 220.6 x 6.9mm; Weight: 713 grams (WiFi) and 723 grams (Wi-Fi + Cellular)
- 32GB/128GB variants
- iOS 9
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor, Three-axis gyro, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Barometer
- Four speaker audio
- 8 MP iSight camera, f/2.4 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 1.2MP HD front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 4G LTE (optional), Wi‑Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac); dual channel (2.4GHz and 5GHz) and HT80 with MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2
- 38.5-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery with up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video or listening to music
The Smart Keyboard costs $169 and the Apple Pencil is priced at $99. Apple iPad Pro comes in Silver, Space Gray, and Gold. It is priced at $799 for the 32GB version, $949 for 128GB and $1079 for the 128GB for WiFi + LTE variant. It will be available in 40 countries including the U.S., U.K., and much of Europe, as well as China, Australia, Canada, and Japan.