Letv, one of the popular video network operators in China today introduced Le 1s, successor of the Le 1 smartphone that was introduced earlier this year. It has a 5.5-inch 1080p display with slim bezel. It is just 74.2mm wide, slimmer than last year’s Le 1Pro. It is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio X10 SoC and runs on Android Lollipop based on EUI 5.5. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) that can focus an object in just 0.09 seconds.
It has a fingerprint sensor on the back, USB Type-C connector and packs a 3000mAh with support for fast charging. The company says that charging the phone using 24W charger for 5 minutes will let you make a voice call for 3.5 hours.
Letv Le 1s specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) in-cell display with 500nits brightness
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Mediatek Helio X10 (MT6795T) processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB eMMC5.0 internal memory
- Android Lollipop based EUI 5.5
- Dual SIM (nano + micro)
- Dimensions: 151.1x 74.2 x 7.5mm; Weight: 169g
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, ISOCELL sensor, PDAF, 4K video at 30 fps, 720p at 120 fps
- 5MP front-facing camera, Samsung S5K5E2 sensor, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Dolby audio, Dirac HD audio technology
- Infrared sensor
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 with APT-X, GPS, USB 2.0 Type C, MHL 2.0
- 3000mAh battery
The Letv Le 1s comes in Gold color and is priced at 1099 Chinese Yuan ( US$ 172 / Rs. 11240 approx.). The company said the bill of materials (BOM) adds up to 1310 Yuan, so it is selling the smartphone at a loss. It said that 300,000 units of the Letv Le 1s will go on sale through the official lemall mall & JD.com in China on November 3rd.