Karbonn has launched Titanium S200 HD, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the Titanium series. It has a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display, is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat), which will get Android 5.0 (Lollipop) update in future. It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and a 3.2-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has dual SIM support and 3G connectivity, similar to most other Karbonn smartphones. It has support for 21 Indian languages.
Karbonn Titanium S200 HD specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Spreadtrum 7731 processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 4.4 (Kitkat), upgradable to Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with dual LED Flash
- 3.2MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 144x72x8.95mm; Weight: 142g
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2600mAh battery
The Karbonn Titanium S200 HD comes in Coffee Champagne, Blue Sliver and Black colors and is priced at Rs. 4999. It is available exclusively from Snapdeal.
Commenting on the launch, Shashin Devsare, executive director of Karbonn Mobiles, said:
We are delighted to introduce yet another disruptive product in the Indian smartphone market. Titanium S200 HD comes with an HD IPS display offering life-like vibrant image quality for an enhanced smartphone experience. We have partnered exclusively with Snapdeal for Titanium SD200 HD to offer easy access and buying options to our consumers.