Karbonn has launched Titanium MachFive, the company’s latest smartphone in the Titanium series. It has a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display, is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop). It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with a LED flash for capturing better selfies.
It has dual SIM support and 3G connectivity, similar to most other Karbonn smartphones. It also has a Infrared sensor that lets you control your household appliances using Peel Smart Remote app.
Karbonn Titanium MachFive specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Infrared sensor for remote control
- Dimensions: 143 x 73 x 8.7 mm; Weight: 159g
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2200mAh battery
The Karbonn Titanium MachFive comes in White with Blue and Champagne colors and is priced at Rs. 5999. It is available exclusively from Amazon.in starting from today.