Huawei has introduced the Honor 4C, the company’s latest Honor series smartphone in China. It is the successor of last year’s Honor 3C and the design looks similar to the Honor 4X. It has a 5-inch HD display and is powered by Huawei’s own Kirin 620 chipset 64-bit A53 Octa-core processor instead of a Quad-Core Snapdragon 410 chip, other features are similar to the Honor 4X, including Android 4.4 (Kitkat) with Emotion UI 3.0, has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera, 2GB RAM and 8GB internal memory with expansion slot.
Huawei Honor 4C specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.2 GHz Octa-Core Kirin 620 processor with Mali 450 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Micro SIM slots) with dual standby
- Android 4.4 (Kitkat) with Emotion UI 3.0
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 28-mm wide-angle lens
- 5MP front-facing camera, 22mm wide-angle lens
- Dimensions:143.3×71.9×8.8mm; Weight: 162 grams
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2550 mAh battery
The Huawei Honor 4C comes in Black, White, Gold, Blue and Pink colors and is priced at 799 Chinese Yuan (US$129 / Rs. 8130 approx.). It is now available for pre-booking through Vmall and Tmall in China and goes on sale on May 7th.