Asus has announced Fonepad 7 FE375CL, the company’s latest Fonepad 7 variant with LTE support and Android 5.0 (Lollipop). It has the same 7-inch HD display seen on Asus Fonepad 7 (FE375CG) that was introduced last year, but this is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3530 processor and comes with single SIM support. It also has voice calling capabilities and dual front-facing speakers with SonicMaster technology.
Asus Fonepad 7 (FE375CL) specifications
- 7-inch (1280 x 800) HD IPS display with 10 finger multi-touch and Anti-fingerprint coating
- 1.3 GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3530 processor with PowerVR Series 6 – G6430 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 8GB / 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Zen UI
- 9.8mm thick and weighs 299 grams
- 5MP rear camera with 1080p Full HD video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera with 720p Video Recording
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, GLONASS
- 3,950mAh battery with up to 12 hours of battery life
The Asus Fonepad 7 (FE375CL) comes in Black and White colors and is priced at NT$ 7,990 (US$ 250 / Rs. 15,700 approx) in Taiwan. No details about the global roll out yet.