Dual-Screen YotaPhone manufactured by Yota Devices was launched in India on Flipkart last month at a price tag of Rs. 23,499. It has got a huge price cut of Rs. 5,500 and is available for Rs. 17,999 from Flipkart. This was first spotted by Maktechblog.
It has 4.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) LCD capacitive multi-touch main screen and a 4.3-inch (360×640 pixels) E-Ink rear screen. The phone also has special YotaPhone gestures and Put2Back applications for the back screen.
- 4.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) LCD capacitive multi-touch main display
- 4.3-inch (360×640 pixels) EPD rear screen, 16 grayscale; capacitive touch zone below the EPD for gesture controls
- Android 4.2.2 ( Jelly Bean)
- 1.7 GHz Dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960 processor
- 13MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash, 1080p full HD video recording
- 1MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions – 133.6 x 67 x 9.99mm; Weight – 146g
- 2GB RAM, 32GB Internal memory
- Accelerometer, compass, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor,
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS w/A-GPS + GLONASS
- 1800mAh battery
The YotaPhone 2 that was unveiled earlier this year at the MWC is all set to launch at an event in London on December 3rd. Hope we can expect the second-generation YotaPhone to launch in India in a few months.