Just a day after announcing unlimited OneDrive storage to Office 365 subscribers, Microsoft has updated the OneDrive app for Windows Phone. The update focuses on design and UI of the app and also adds few more enhancements.
The app gets a revamped UI that makes accessing your files and work documents more easier. Users can now find their files and folder thanks to the new “navigation drawer” which gives you quick access to recent files, your shared files, as well as download and upload status and other settings. The latest update also brings support for OneDrive for Business.
Here is the official changelog of the OneDrive app version 4.4:
• Improved design
• OneDrive for Business support
• Sign in with both your personal OneDrive and your OneDrive for Business accounts
• Organize and open your OneDrive for Business files
• Save new files to your OneDrive for Business account
• Easily send your OneDrive for Business files
• Bug fixes and performance improvement
You can download the OneDrive app from Windows Phone Store.