Lenovo just announced the TAB S8 ahead of IFA 2014 in Berlin. The tablet has a 8-inch (1920 x 1200 pixels) full HD display based on one-glass-solution technology , powered by a quad-core Intel Atom (Z3745) processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 1.6-megapixel front-facing camera.
It comes in WiFi and optional high-speed LTE (4G) connectivity (based on Intel XMMTM 7160). It has 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage and Dolby-enhanced dual front speakers.
Lenovo TAB S8 specifications
- 8-inch (1920 x 1200 pixels) full HD IPS OGS display, 10-point multi-touch
- 1.86 GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3745 processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 7.9 mm thick and weighs 299 grams
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 apearture
- 1.6MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE (optional), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- 4290 mAh battery
The Lenovo TAB S8 comes in Blue, Canary Yellow and White colors and starts at US$199 for the WiFi variant.