Xolo launched the Win Q990s, it’s first Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone last month as the lightness Windows Phone 8 smartphone. Today the company has unveiled the Android variant of the smartphone called Q900s. It has a 4.7-inch qHD display instead of 4.7-inch HD display on the Win Q900s and this runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) that is upgradable to Android 4.4 (KitKat). It is just 7.2 mm and weighs 100 grams.
Other features are similar to its Windows Phone variant, including a 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 (MSM 8212) processor with Adreno 302 GPU, 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It has 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory with expansion slot and a 1800 mAh battery.
Xolo Q900s specifications
- 4.7-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) multi-touch IPS OGS display with scratch resistant Dragon Trail Glass
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 (MSM 8212) processor with 400 MHz Adreno 302 GPU
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 135.8 x 67.2 x 7.2 mm; Weight: 100 grams
- 8MP camera with PureCel sensor, LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- 1800 mAh battery
The Xolo Q900s comes in black color and is priced at Rs. 9999. It is expected to launch soon.