HTC Desire 516 dual sim, a mid-range Android smartphone has been launched in India. It has a 5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) display, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) with Sense UI on top. It has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and 2-megapixel front-facing camera with BSI sensor. It has BlinkFeed with offline reading mode and more new software features.
About the new launch, Faisal Siddiqui, Country Head, HTC India ,said
Everyone enjoys a large screen, good quality phone and the HTC Desire 516 dual sim is that very phone. The latest addition to our renowned HTC Desire range combines super-fast processing and premium features at a lower price, offering users the best possible experience in this category.
HTC Desire 516 dual sim specifications
- 5-inch (960 × 540 pixels) qHD capacitive touch screen display
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 Processor
- Dual SIM
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash, 720p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 9.7mm thick and weighs 160 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3GHSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1GB RAM, 4 GB internal memory, Expandable memory up to 64GB with micro SD
- 1950 mAh battery
The HTC Desire 516 dual sim comes in Dark Gray and Pearl White colors, priced at Rs. 14500 (MOP) and would go on sale in India starting from the end of June.