Oppo launched the Oppo R1 (R829), successor of last year’s Oppo R819 in India April in India priced at Rs. 26990. We even went hands-on with the smartphone at the MWC 2014 earlier this year, even before it launched in India. Oppo has concentrated more on the build quality and the design of the smartphone to make to better than the R819. Check out the unboxing below.
The box contents include,
- Oppo R1 in black
- 2-pin charger
- USB cable
- Headset with mic
- SIM ejector tool
- Transparent protective cover
- Quick guide and information guide
Check out more images of the box contents below
Oppo R1 Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display at 294 ppi with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) with Color OS
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor and f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, 80 degree wide-angle lens
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 7.1mm thick and weighs 140 grams
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2410 mAh battery
The Oppo R1 has a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection. It also has a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has solid build quality and comes with a glass back. On the back there is a 8-megapixel camera with Fujitsu sensor, f/2.0 aperture and LED flash. The back cover is not removable.
It is 7.1mm thick and weighs around 140 grams. It has metal RIM on the sides that gives it a premium look has dual micro SIM slots. It has Dirac HD audio technology with customized acoustic optimization for headphones and second-gen Smart PA amplifier. Oppo plans to expand its smartphone portfolio in India to 10 by December 2014. We will be bringing you the benchmarks, gaming performance videos and the complete review of the smartphone soon.