Lenovo launched the Lenovo A7-50 tablet in India earlier this month. Today the Lenovo A7-30 tablet is available in India through the official Lenovo online store. It has a 7-inch (1024 x 600 pixels) capacitive multi-touch display, powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8382M processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). It has a 2-megapixel fixed-focus rear camera and a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera.
It has a SIM card slot that supports 2G (EDGE) connectivity and voice calling capabilities. It has powerful stereo speakers with Dolby Digital Plus, similar to the Lenovo A7-50 tablet.
Lenovo A7-30 specifications
- 7-inch (1024 x 600 pixels) capacitive Multi-touch IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8382M processor
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 10.7 mm thick and weighs 340 grams
- 2MP rear camera
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, dual front-facing speakers, Dolby Digital Plus
- 1GB RAM, 8GB of internal storage, expandable up to 32 GB
- 2G (EDGE), 3G (via Dongle), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / A-GPS
- 3500 mAh battery
The Lenovo A7-30 tablet comes in white color and is priced at Rs. 9,979.