Lava Iris X1 is a mid-range Android smartphone that comes with above the price range specifications and shares its design language with one of the most premium smartphones in the market. Lava Iris X1 comes with a 4.5 inch FWVGA display, a quad-core processor from Broadcom and an iPhone-ish design language.
We have the Lava Iris X1 with us and today, we will be bringing the unboxing of the retail unit is available for Rs. 7,999. Here is a quick list of specifications of the Iris X1
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) capacitive touchscreen IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Broadcom BCM23550 processor with Videocore IV GPU
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM (Normal SIM + micro SIM) with dual standby
- 8MP rear camera with BSI+ sensor, Dual LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 134x66x8.9mm; Weight: 138 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS
- 1800 mAh battery
You can check out the unboxing video right below.
The box contents of the Lava Iris X1 are
- Lava Iris X1 Smartphone
- USB to microUSB cable
- USB Wall charger
- In-Ear type heaphones
- Scratch guard
- Flip case
- User Manual
The design language of the Lava Iris X1 is strikingly similar to the iPhone 4s although the Iris X1 is quite a bit large because of the 4.5inch display. We have the white variant and we really like the way it looks and feels in the hand.
You can check out more photos below.