Motorola launched the Moto X, the company’s top-end smartphone in India back in March, exclusively on Flipkart. Later it launched the Walnut and Teak wood back variants are priced at Rs. 25,999. Today, the company has launched the Bamboo back variant of the phone in India on Flipkart. The Bamboo variant of the Moto X was introduced in the U.S. back in December last year.
Motorola Moto X specifications
- 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) edge-to-edge AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.7 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor with Adreno 320 GPU
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 10MP rear camera with LED flash, 1080p HD video recording at 30fps
- 2MP front-facing camera with 1080p HD video
- 5.7 -10.4mm thick (curve) and weighs 130 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1080p Full HD video playback
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS
- 2200 mAh battery
As a limited period offer, Flipkart is offering Rs. 1000 discount on all three wood back variants that would let you get the smartphone at Rs. 24,999. Since this is a limited period offer, it would be available until stocks last. The Moto X has Active Display, Touchless Controls and more new features. Check out the Moto X Review if you are planning to get the phone.