HTC M8 Ace that showed up in a press image last week showing its curved back has surfaced again, this time showing its display on the front. The image that has been leaked by the same Chinese website looks similar to the phone that got certified on Tenaa recently. Last week’s rumor said that the phone would feature a 4.7-inch screen, but the new leak reveals that the phone would feature a 5-inch 1080p screen.
As rumored, it has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera, similar to the HTC One mini 2. Check out the rumored specifications of the phone.
HTC M8 Ace rumored Specifications
- 5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) full HD display
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (8974AC) processor
- Android 4.4 (KitkKat) with Sense 6
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5 mm headset jack, HTC BoomSound
- 2GB RAM, 16GB / 32GBinternal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- 2600 mAh battery
In China the smartphone would called HTC One M8 Vogue Edition and would launch on June 3rd, according to the report. The international variant could be called HTC One M8 Ace.