Oppo R1S that got certified in China last week is now official. It has a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display, powered by a 1.6 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 (MSM8928) processor and runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) with Color 1.2 ROM on top, as rumored. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 6-element , f/2.0 aperture, 1/3″ Sony IMX214 sensor and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
The Oppo R1 that was unveiled back in December last year had a MediaTek processor and a 8-megapixel camera.
Oppo R1S Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.6GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (MSM8928) processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) with Color ROM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 7.1mm thick and weighs 140 grams
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2140 mAh battery
The Oppo R1S comes in Blue and White colors and is priced at 2498 Chinese Yuan (Rs. 24,400 approx). It would be available for pre-order from the official Oppo online Store in China starting April 25.