HTC has launched the Desire 210 dual SIM, the company’s latest budget smartphone in India. It has a 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) capacitive touch screen display, powered by a 1GHz dual-core processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). It has a 5-megapixel rear camera without flash and a 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera. It also has HTC BlinkFeed. The company launched the Desire 310 dual sim in India last month.
HTC Desire 210 dual SIM Specifications
- 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) touch screen display
- 1 GHz dual-core Mediatek MT6572M processor
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) with HTC Sense
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) (micro SIM + Regular SIM)
- 5MP rear camera
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 10.5 mm thick and weighs 130 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS
- 1300 mAh battery
The HTC Desire 210 dual SIM is priced at Rs. 8700 and would be available starting May 2nd. It would also come with a free flip cover.