BlackBerry recently announced that it would partner with Foxconn to produce affordable BlackBerry 10 devices. According to the new leak from the BBin, the BlackBerry Z3 Jakarta would have a 5-inch qHD screen, powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor and come with 1.5 GB of RAM. It would come with a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 1.1-megapixel front-facing camera.
N4BB has leaked some press shots of the phone, that shows the phone from all the angles. You can see tiny patterns on the back and a loudspeaker grill on the bottom corner. It definitely looks premium, even though it lies in the affordable price range.
BlackBerry Z3 rumored specifications
- 5-inch qHD (960 × 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- BlackBerry OS 10
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- 5MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash
- 1.1 fixed-focus front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- 1.5 GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable Memory card slot
- 2650 mAh non-removable battery
According to BBin, the BlackBerry Z3 might cost between Rs. 10,000 and Rs. 13,000. It is expected to be unveiled at the Mobile World congress 2014 in Barcelona next week.