Lenovo has unveiled the Vibe Z (K910), the company’s latest flagship smartphone in China. The phone has a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display at 400 PPI, larger than the Vibe X that was unveiled last month at IFA. It is powered by a 2.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor and runs on Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, BSI sensor and has a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It is just 6.9mm thick. It has a metal body and sports a similar design as the Vibe X. It has 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal memory and also has a memory card slot. The battery capacity is not available yet.
Lenovo Vibe Z specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- 2.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 13MP auto focus camera with dual LED Flash, 1080p Full HD video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 6.9mm thick
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP, aGPS
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 2GB RAM, 16GB of internal memory, micro SD card slot
The Lenovo Vibe X went on sale in China recently for 2899 Chinese Yuan. No word about the pricing or the launch date for the Vibe Z yet.