Acer has unveiled the Liquid Z3, successor of the Liquid Z2 that was launched earlier this year. It has a 3.5-inch (480 x 320 pixels) capacitive touch screen display, powered by a dual-core 1GHz processor and comes with dual SIM support depending on the region. It runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) and comes with a 3-megapixel rear camera without flash.
It also comes with Quick Mode profiles such as Basic Mode for youngsters with call and text functions, Senior Mode with Messages, radio, weather, magnify, clock, quick call contacts, Classic mode with simple and organized layout for first time smartphone users and Keypad mode for people who primarily use voice and need their keypad right away. It also has AcerCloud app.
Acer Liquid Z3 specifications
- 3.5-inch (480 x 320 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1 GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 10.4mm thick and weighs 120g
- 3MP rear camera
- 3G (HSPA+ 21 Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR and aGPS
- Dual SIM (optional)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB
- 1500mAh battery
The Acer Liquid Z3 comes in Rock Black and Classic White and is priced at 99 Euros. It would be available in Belgium, Netherlands, Ukraine, France, Spain, UK, Italy, Germany and Russia starting from mid-August. It would also come with optional flip-covers and replaceable back-covers in Rock Black, Classic White, Sakura Pink, Pop Yellow and Lagoon Turquoise colors.